Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back In The Days [Photos]




“Back in the days when I was young, I’m not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again”.

This line summarizes my sentiments about burgeoning adulthood. Somewhere in the intersection between pubescent rebellion and collegiate epiphanies, I have realized the merit of my youth. I fondly recall Saturday mornings with an overflowing bowl of Frosted Flakes and the original Nickelodeon series. I find my nolstagia of slip-and-slide summers and wintertime snow angels waxing. Then it hits me: time cannot rewind. It only moves forward. But before despair firmly envelopes me in its grasp, I remember this axiom: You’re only as young as you feel. Embrace youth in all forms, from the simplest of acts, such as dancing with bubbles, to the most calculating, such as these casual looks from Lucky B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment