Wednesday, October 5, 2011

16 Days .... But it's mine!

I am quite possibly the happiest person ever right now.  The only more exciting thing I could imagine would be my wedding day and the birth of my children (hoping that the latter is still but a gleam in my eye)...  Anyway... I signed my lease!   Kate, the owner/ landlord, is probably the sweetest person ever!  I love when someone can share in the overall happiness, and she seemed truly happy for me which was very awesome!!

My little lamb Lija was there for the fun, and to help me move in some of the railings and bars that will be put up to hold the racks.  It was very surreal, and I didn't want to leave.  But of course, celebratory drinks were needed! Oh and $1 tacos at Brothers (YUM!).

Tomorrow I will be trying to finalize the rest of my orders from wholesalers, order shopping bags and hangers oh and to switch the utilities into my name.  I feel that work will be even harder than usual (if that is possible) because all I want to do is set up my decor items and situate things.  I still have to attend the IHLA Under 30 event at Tastings tomorrow (not that I'm complaining about $10 in free wine tastings), but I think I'll be spending the rest of the evening setting up what I have so far!

It's starting to come together!  So glad to get to a part of this process that depends solely on my efforts and not the discretion of bankers, realtors, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment