Tuesday, October 4, 2011

17 Days to go...

Okay, so today is the day I have to tell my boss I'm leaving...  FML ... I'm not particularly happy about this because I have no idea how he will react.  I'm hoping since I'm starting a business and not leaving for another hotel that he will not hate me forever... We shall see!

On a happier note, last night I was able to order my business cards and a small order of 5x7 postcards to advertise the private shopping events.  I also ordered 2000 hang tags... I'm going to save roughly $800 by punching them and tying the ribbons myself.  It will be a big undertaking to hand make them all, but I think it's worth it!  If anyone is feeling particularly crafty this week, let me know, I can definitely use the help!!

Lastly, I'm hoping good ole Walter will get me the final lease today so I can send it to Sarah to look over.  Goal is to have keys by tomorrow!  I'm tired of driving around with tons of wall mount racks in my car, plus I need to measure and get this thing going ASAP! 

Oh yea, and I took the first draw on my loan today!!! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment