Monday, October 3, 2011

So much to do in so little time! 18 days to go...

So this is my first official blog for Lucky B Boutique!  I am patiently awaiting the first draw on my small business loan as well as the final copy of my lease so I can get the keys! 

There is so much to be done over the next 18 days!  Luckily I have everything ready to go, it's just a matter of purchasing the items and making the final decisions on what is needed now and what can wait.  It is a little nerve racking to order the first round of inventory off line.  I'm hoping that the reviews of each manufacturer are accurate.  Also, I need my hang tags ASAP.  They said 10-15 business days.  Ten days will be just fine, 15 days will not work.  For the extra $150 in rush/overnight fee's it better be here in 10 days...

Right now I think I'm most nervous about leaving my current job...  Telling my boss does not sound very appealing at this point....  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment