5 ways to wear a graphic tank:
1. Dress it up with a blazer and work pants. For a more dressy- chic look wear your favorite work blazer for a day look and transition into night by pairing it with dress pants or a skirt and your favorite heels.
2. Have a great pair of boyfriend jeans? Pair your new graphic tank from Lucky B with your ripped boyfriend jeans for a casual day look by adding tennis shoes or ballet flats to complete the look.
3. Be comfy with a tank and leggings. Pair with your best workout shoes to stay comfy on the go while still staying trendy with your graphic tank.
4. Pair with high wasted shorts to create a causal summer look. Throw on a light sweater for evening events and some booties to complete the look.
5. Accessorize- Bold statement necklaces, bangles and stacked bracelets are a fun way to play up your graphic tank and offset the casual top by adding a creative flare to your look.
Check out our new graphic tanks:
Photography By: Mackenzie Loosemoore
-Makeup By: Summer Cox
-Clothing and Accessories: Lucky B Boutique