Baby Powder Magic!
For those who are troubled by acne or oily skin, baby powder is like magic for your skin! With these two easy steps, your skin will be flawless.
After removing your makeup, try adding a teaspoon of baby powder to your everyday facial wash. Add warm water and make the soap foamy, then apply the foam to your skin and scrub gently. After this, rinse off the foam with cool~cold water.
Step 2. Milk & Baby Powder Facial
After washing your face, apply this DIY facial mask that will help reduce redness and make your skin smooth. You’ll only need two ingredients, milk and baby powder, to create this perfect facial recipe.
Add two table spoons of baby powder to little over a 1/2 cup of milk, and mix these two ingredients together. Tadah! How easy was that? Now just apply this freshly made paste to your face, and leave it on for about 10~15 minutes. Before the paste starts to dry, remove it by rinsing gently cool water.
Have your own spa day at home!
~Other Useful Tips Using Baby Powder~
- Set your makeup. Just apply baby powder on your face with a puff, after putting your foundation for longer-lasting results.
- Use baby powder after applying moisturizer to your skin to prevent stickiness when you’re trying to get a pair of jeans on in the morning.
- Use baby powder as dry shampoo. Do you have one of those days where you’re just not up to washing your hair? Baby powder will temporarily absorb oil making your latest blowout last another 24 hours.
- Make your lashes fuller with baby powder following these three easy steps:
- Apply your usual mascara
- Before the mascara dries, apply baby powder on your lashes using a Q-tip
- Apply a second coat of mascara